Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's a Shameless Power Grab

Now look me in the eye - I am your leader. No, seriously.

(Vancouver, BC) Yes, my masterplan to eventually become Overlord of All Universes is now finally being set into motion - I am running for a position on the Board of Management of the Britannia Community Centre.

I want to serve on the Board to add my energy to the continuing efforts of making East Vancouver a vibrant and dynamic community, a community dedicated to principles of neighbourliness, caring, and increasing cooperative living. I want to help people continue creating a community where you know and care about the those who live around you and they know and care about you.

So, if you live in the Grandview Woodlands neighbourhood, come on down and renew your membership to Britannia and then on May 23 come to the AGM and cast your votes for 7 positions on the Board. And remember that I'm Your Daddy - please vote accordingly.

Cheers,

MVL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home